Stories we’re covering this week:
• This week, the COVID-19 epidemic appears to be speeding up it’s spread in Mansfield, and an old friend goes to space
• Early Voting for run-off elections starts soon
• Looking for a good book to read? Little libraries are popping up around town
• In Sports, we have the winners, the losers and what’s ahead for Mansfield I-S-D football.
• Home improvement specialist Terry Radzwion hates snakes and we’ll find out why he needs to show a little backbone
Alexa has the seven-day weather forecast and Steve will conclude his two-part interview with “pastor” Brian Certain from Bourbon Gospel. And, as always, we will conclude this episode with the trivia question of the week for a $25 gift card to the new 54th Street Grill! We are Mansfield’s only source for news, talk and information. This is About Mansfield.
[TRANSCRIPT COMING SOON]