Stories we’re covering this week:
• This week, the COVID-19 epidemic continues its spread in Mansfield
• Texas Rangers baseball team honors the “Mansfield Three”
• Battle of the Nines charity event marks 35 years of giving back to the community
• City announces the return of the Veterans Day parade
• Which Mansfield ISD football team was the lone winner last week? I’ll tell you in Sports.
In the Features Section:
• Science reporter Dennis Webb breaks down the fuel in the Big Boy locomotive
• Migraines are more than a pain and health specialist Catrina Brown talks about how to overcome them in the Texas Health Tip of the Week
• Home improvement specialist Terry Radzwion’s in hot water (again) in the Ask Terry segment
• To strawberry or not to strawberry? That is the question as Brian Certain is serving up another libation in the Cocktail of the Week
We have seven-day weather forecast and Steve concludes his interview with the Reverend Dr. Katie Hays. And, don’t forget the trivia question of the week for a $25 gift card to the restaurant fo your choice courtesy of Mansfield Overhead Door! We are Mansfield’s only source for news, talk and information. This is About Mansfield.