Stories we’re covering this week:
• New York Times bestselling author set to come to Mansfield
• Mayor Michael Evans recaps Monday’s council meeting
• The COVID-19 epidemic may have leveled off in Mansfield
• It’s time to Chunk Your Junk, Mansfield!
• In sports, we have the results of last week’s MISD football games and who plays this week, and Timberview volleyball coach hits a milestone
In the Features Section:
• Science reporter Dennis Webb digs up a fossil nuclear reactor
• Health specialist Catrina Brown talks about staying healthy while on vacation in the Texas Health Tip of the Week
• Home improvement specialist Terry Radzwion talks about getting out of a sticky situation in the Ask Terry segment
• Brian Certain is serving up another classic cocktail in the Cocktail of the Week
We have the seven-day weather forecast and Steve concludes his one-on-one interview with Mansfield ISD Superintendent Dr. Kimberley Cantu. And, a little later in the episode you will have a chance to win a $25 gift card to the restaurant of your choice courtesy of Mansfield Overhead Door with our trivia question of the week! We are Mansfield’s only source for news, talk and information. This is About Mansfield.